error with DATA CONTROL
Author Message
 error with DATA CONTROL

When I'm trying to add DATA CONTROL object to my form error "Could not find
Data Access Library.  Cannot Create reference"  appears and doesn't let me
to use it.  what could be wrong?    I'm using VB5 Enterprise Ed (SP3)  with
Access 97 (SR2) under Windows XP.
any comments will be appreciated
thanks in advance
Vlad

Tue, 11 May 2004 10:48:08 GMT

1. error with DATA CONTROL

2. Frustrating errors with data control (.movefirst and .addnew)

3. Error with Data Control

4. Error with Data Control

5. internal error in Data-control

6. Help Please - Error 91 - Data Control

7. error with DATA CONTROL

8. Help - I am getting an error using data control

9. "Object invalid or no longer set" error with data control

10. "Object invalid or no longer set" error with data control

11. error 3265 when accessing odbc data source through data control

12. Using ADO Data Control on User Control as Data Source