MonthView Control
Author Message
 MonthView Control

Hi all.   I have a form with about 20 date fields on it.    What I am
trying to achieve is for the user to be able to click on the date
field and a calender similiar to the MonthView Control will popup and
the user will select a date from it.   When the user tabs out of the
field the date will display in the pre-determined format (YYYY-MM-DD).
  Currently all I have is the MonthView control on the form and it
takes up alot of space.
Is this possible to acheive?

Thanks.

PD

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:38:41 GMT
 MonthView Control

Quote:
> Hi all.   I have a form with about 20 date fields on it.    What I am
> trying to achieve is for the user to be able to click on the date
> field and a calender similiar to the MonthView Control will popup and
> the user will select a date from it.   When the user tabs out of the
> field the date will display in the pre-determined format (YYYY-MM-DD).
>   Currently all I have is the MonthView control on the form and it
> takes up alot of space.
> Is this possible to acheive?

Look in the ToolBox where you got the MonthView control for a control called
DatePicker. It is Date-formatted ComboBox that has a MonthView as its
drop-down. I think using that will accomplish what you want.

Rick - MVP

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:08:23 GMT

1. MonthView Control in VB6

2. Calendar (MonthView Control - Starting Date)

3. MonthView Control

4. Monthview control causing trouble...

5. Using the MonthView control

6. MonthView Control in VB6

7. monthview control - Feb not working

8. MonthView control, VB6

9. Scripting the MS MonthView Control

10. ActiveX MonthView Control Click() procedure

11. BUG - MonthView Control

12. Bug - MonthView control