Keeping an MDI form from appearing in the task bar
Author Message
 Keeping an MDI form from appearing in the task bar

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how to keep an MDI form from appearing in the
task bar?  I know that regular forms have the ShowinTaskbar property, but
MDI forms do not.

Thank you,
John Kalka

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. form not appearing on Task Bar

2. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

3. How do I keep an app from appearing in the TASK LIST

4. How to make menu in MDI child appear together with MDI form

5. app icon not appear in the windows task bar

6. appearing in the task bar

7. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

8. need help regarding scroll bar in mdi and mdi child form

9. Progress Bar in Status Bar on MDI Form

10. Progress bar in status bar of MDI Parent Form

11. MDI -> Task Bar ...like

12. MDI Forms and Menus and controlling where they appear