Listbox - possible to change fonts for individual elements?
Author Message
 Listbox - possible to change fonts for individual elements?

Hi

I want to change font or colour for certain (not all) elements in a
ListBox - can it be done?

Thanks

Gary

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Listbox - possible to change fonts for individual elements?
Gary,

Yes...but not natively.  See www.desaware.com for sample code.
Alternatively, use a 1-column grid--one that does let you change
colours--for the same effect.

--A

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Listbox - possible to change fonts for individual elements?
You can visit http://www.zealsoftstudio.com to download CheckListBox
control.

Quote:
> Hi

> I want to change font or colour for certain (not all) elements in a
> ListBox - can it be done?

> Thanks

> Gary

Zeal SoftStudio (P.R. China)
http://www.zealsoftstudio.com (English)
http://www.nease.net/~zealsoft/ (Chinese)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Changing font individual lines in Listbox!

2. Changing Font/Color of an individual Listbox Item

3. LISTBOX _ DIFFERENT FONTS on INDIVIDUAL LINES ????

4. Is there any way to Highligh or change font in individual panel inside statusbar control

5. ? Treeview: changing individual node Fonts

6. Is it possible to Change background color of individual Listview lines

7. Is there any way to Highligh or change font in individual panel inside statusbar control

8. ? Treeview: changing individual node Fonts

9. ? Treeview: changing individual node Fonts

10. ? Treeview: changing individual node Fonts

11. ? Treeview: changing individual node Fonts

12. Changing the listbox font name shrinks the listbox