Help! Error # 9 - Subscript out of range
Author Message
 Help! Error # 9 - Subscript out of range

Hey,

I've recently taken over the testing and debugging tasks on a VB application.
The documentation is not the greatest.  The problem (error) I'm getting is a
'Subscript out of range' (error # 9).  The application imports an Excel
spreadsheet as binary.  The information is manipulated in several formats
and the process is saved as a .PRC file.  The error is occurring when a
process is being opened.  I'm not sure if the error is being caused when the
process is being saved and shows up when I try to reopen the process or if
the error just occurs when I open the file.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Either a way to locate the exact location where the error
occurs or a quick fix to my problem.  The software has already been shipped
and and this is a very new error.

thanks...

Rajesh

Mon, 04 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. help with subscript out of range error

2. HELP! Subscript Out Of Range error referencing array

3. Subscript out of range error

4. Subscript out of range error

5. Subscript out of range error

6. AddShapeRecordDetected Error: Subscript out of range

7. Defining an array and getting Subscript Out of Range Error

8. Problems With FlexGrid And Subscript Out Of Range Error

9. runtime error 9, subscript out of range

10. Subscript out of range (Error 9)

11. Redim causes Subscript Out of Range (Error 9)

12. Subscript out of range error problem