Help needed: interface VB with Watcom Fortran DLL
Author Message
 Help needed: interface VB with Watcom Fortran DLL

Hi,

I am trying to call a DLL  that is created by Watcom 32-bit fortran. The
environment that I am running is Windows 3.1. I think I know how to call
a DLL on the VB side. However, I am not sure how to write a Fortran
program that will accept a Windows pointer (this pointer could be
pointer to double or pointer to long). In the Watcom documentation, the
Fortran program must do some conversions when receiving a Windows
pointer. If you have done this before, please kindly show me some
sampled codes in Fortran. (please email me directly)

Thanks a million.

--
Dennis

Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL with Watcom Fortran 77?????

2. VB interface for Fortran DLL

3. Mixed-Language PROBLEMS - MS FORTRAN 5.00/Watcom 10.6 and PDS 7.1

4. Help needed to read a Fortran binary file in VB or VB.NET

5. Help: Calling Fortran-DLL with VB 4.0

6. VB to Fortran Interface?

7. How to create 32-bit DLL in Watcom C and call from 32-bit VB

8. HELP -- Using Watcom to build DLLs for Visual Basic

9. Watcom C++ DLL's for VB 4.0

10. Calling 32 bit Watcom DLL's problem HELP

11. Long-running (Fortran) DLL from VB

12. Newbie question - trying to call fortran dll from VB