Large Fonts and Small Fonts problems
Author Message
 Large Fonts and Small Fonts problems

I have this problem:
When I write an application, it shows itself in 2 different ways if Windows is using Large Fonts or Small
Fonts. Controls are enlarged or smalled to contain exactly the same number of characters as the other font
size, but in this way some images are NOT ENLARGED (or vice-versa) and some control positions change so that
the application is the same no more.
Any soggestion? Is there a way to change the font size so that my applications runs always with, for example,
SMALL FONTS? An API to do so?

Thank You Very Much

Valerio Oss

Tue, 09 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Large font and small font problem

2. problem small fonts/large fonts

3. Problem when moving from Small Font to Large Font

4. An annoying problem: small fonts/large fonts

5. Small Fonts vs. Large Fonts problems

6. resize problem with large fonts v. small fonts

7. Problem large font - small font

8. from Small Font to Large Font

9. Large Font vs Small Font

10. Small fonts vs. large fonts