ping to check response time of servers
Author Message
 ping to check response time of servers

Anybody know of a windows API I can use to ping to hosts to see the
respone time of the hosts?
Or maybe a simple ping program which I could use from my VB program. I
tried WHOIS which doesn't allow me to access the result field thru the
SENDKEYS command.
Somebody please help me.
rgds

Sat, 27 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ping server and see the response in ms.

2. using a ping response for conditional behaviour under visual basic

3. How can we check a remote host by pinging in VB

4. Check if IP exist (like ping)

5. need help with checking if a time is in a time range

6. Ping with TTL (Time-to-Live) returned

7. Returning ping result and time

8. Ping to SQL Server

9. PING, Is there an API (or other method) to call ping from VB

10. PINGing internet server

11. Ping writing ping component voor asp

12. Ping Servers via ASP