Rich Text Box - First line indent
Author Message
 Rich Text Box - First line indent

I am trying to produce a first line indent in a Rich Text Box.
By using a negative SelHangingIndent I can manage it...

        RTB.SelIndent = RTB.SelIndent + 'Indent value'
        RTB.SelHangingIndent = - 'Indent value'

But if I save and reload text formatted in this way the (presumably twos
compliment) .SelHangingIndent value is ignored and the whole paragraph
is indented.
Word and WordPad (Write) interpret the saved text correctly.

Does anyone know of a way round this?

Tony

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 06:34:59 GMT

1. resetting default first line indent, hanging indent

2. Make Rich Text Box indent when tab is hit, not change control

3. Highlighting lines of text in a rich text box

4. Formatting Lines of Text in a Rich Text Box Control

5. Getting Line Text of a Rich Text Box - efficiently

6. Paragraph first line indent

7. How to set the curso on the first single line input text box of my page

8. Go to specific line number - Rich Text Box

9. NEWBIE: Rich Text Box and writing to the next line

10. Rich Text Box and line numbers

11. inserting lines in rich text boxes

12. Using API or other method to count number of lines in a Rich Text Box