Please Help - VB4 System Tray Icon - win95
Author Message
 Please Help - VB4 System Tray Icon - win95

I am working on a program that runs in the background. I want the
program icon to appear in the system tray,  (next to the clock etc),
rather than on the Task Bar. How do I achieve this? I am using VB4
Professional.

Thanks

Thu, 03 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 - Win95 - System Tray Icon

2. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

3. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

4. Looking for code to add an icon to win95 system tray in vb5

5. ICONS IN SYSTEM TRAY W/ VB4

6. ICONS IN SYSTEM TRAY W/ VB4

7. Q:Items on System Tray in Win95 (VB4Pro:32, Win95)

8. removing system tray icon without a icon picture.

9. System tray icon?? help

10. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

11. Tray-Icon PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

12. Need help with the system tray please.