what is runtime error 50003?
Author Message
 what is runtime error 50003?

Hi,

some of my users get runtime error 50003 after they installed an upgrade
of  my program with a new exe. For most users this upgraded version
works without problems, but a few get this error.

In the runtime error list I downloaded from the Knowledge Base, this
error number doesn't even appear.

Can anyone help?

Sascha

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 what is runtime error 50003?
Runtime error 50003 (undocumented) is known to occur when different version
of DLLs or OCXs are installed with the same name. Check your computer with
File Found.

Or possibly installed the VB5 run-time kit latest version, available at:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q180/0/71.asp

or

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q176/4/38.asp
Apparently is has something to do with displaying gif's.
--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

Quote:
> Hi,

> some of my users get runtime error 50003 after they installed an upgrade
> of  my program with a new exe. For most users this upgraded version
> works without problems, but a few get this error.

> In the runtime error list I downloaded from the Knowledge Base, this
> error number doesn't even appear.

> Can anyone help?

> Sascha

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unexpected error (runtime error 50003)

2. Runtime error 50003 - after Application Install

3. Runtime error "50003"

4. runtime error 50003

5. Runtime Error 50003

6. Runtime Error 50003 after Installing Application

7. Runtime error 50003

8. runtime error 50003

9. Runtime error 50003

10. Runtime error 50003 on some machines

11. Runtime Error 50003

12. What is runtime error 50003??