Inserting page break in text document
Author Message
 Inserting page break in text document

Quote:

>Hi,

>i output my data to a text file using print # statement & i need to insert a
>page break in my text file so that i could skip to next page, print my
>header info (e.g.. invoice header) & continue printing. is this possible ?

The ASCII character 12 is the form feed character.  Insert a

        Print #outfile, Chr$(12)

and the printer will do a form feed when the file is printed.

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Inserting page break in text document
Hi,

i output my data to a text file using print # statement & i need to insert a
page break in my text file so that i could skip to next page, print my
header info (e.g.. invoice header) & continue printing. is this possible ?

Thanks in advance.

gnohcnotfilc.

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents

2. inserting page break in rich text box

3. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

4. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

5. Macro to insert text or document into active document

6. Insert Page Break when character found

7. Insert Page Break

8. Insert a page break

9. Inserting a Page Break programmatically

10. Insert Page break when character found

11. Insert Page break when character found

12. Insert Page Break when character found