Tips on tips...
Author Message
 Tips on tips...

Tips on tips.

I'm making a tip form that appears when you type in some command (like
seen in VB5), now, my problem is not how to make it visible/un visable
when it's suppose to nor to load corresponding tips into it.
My problem is very simple, and hopefully the answer to, I'm having
problem positioning it just below and at the start of the beamer that
blinks in the textbox...

Any comments would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks...
Danni

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access Newsgroup Posting Tips

2. Tips on migration from Access 97 to Access 2002

3. Tips on validating bound controls on a form?

4. Tip: Hard Returns in text boxes/labels

5. Data Tips causing invalid page fault

6. Hints And Tips For New Posters In The Access Newsgroups

7. INFO [Very Rough Draft] Hints and tips on creating Add-Ins

8. Control Labels tip

9. A Tip - not a question

10. New article and tips on the Office Developer web site

11. New tips, Easter egg and free support for Microsoft Access

12. New tips, Easter egg and free support for Access