Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?
Author Message
 Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?

Is it possible to convert a form to ASCII that was originally saved in
binary format?

All my new forms are saved in ASCII because I now have the environment
of my VB3.0 set to save in ASCII.  I have quite a few binary forms
with lots of controls and would hate to have to redesign them.

Wolfgang John

Sat, 27 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?

You need to use the Save As option to re-save your forms as ascii.

Hope this helps.

Jerry Leech
MHA Software Services, Inc.
11711 Arbor Street, Suite 100
Omaha, NE 68144

Sat, 27 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?

Yup.  Use the "Save As" choice and set the save mode to Ascii.

Shelly

Quote:
> Is it possible to convert a form to ASCII that was originally saved in
> binary format?

> All my new forms are saved in ASCII because I now have the environment
> of my VB3.0 set to save in ASCII.  I have quite a few binary forms
> with lots of controls and would hate to have to redesign them.

> Wolfgang John

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

2. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

3. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

4. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

5. Converting VB3 binary-saved form to ASCII

6. Converting Ascii To Binary Bits

7. Convert Binary to Ascii

8. Converting Ascii to Binary

9. Toolbar - form1.frm (1/1)

10. Toolbar - form1.frm (0/1)

11. P-P-Popup Menu Problem - form1.frm (0/1)

12. converting extended ascii to ascii