COM PORT / IR REMOTE CONTROL
Author Message
 COM PORT / IR REMOTE CONTROL

Hi,

I just bought a Packard Bell IR Remote Control for the PC but the included
software is sh*t! Now I tried to write my own program in VB6 but I don't
know what to to to get any signal from the com port. The problem is that I
even don't know what to expect...

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Marc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 COM PORT / IR REMOTE CONTROL
Hay there,

I tried to do this a few days ago, but could'nt get it to work. I tried
using the 'Micrsoft Comm Control 6.0' control but could'nt get any
input.

good luck,

Ross.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I just bought a Packard Bell IR Remote Control for the PC but the
included
> software is sh*t! Now I tried to write my own program in VB6 but I
don't
> know what to to to get any signal from the com port. The problem is
that I
> even don't know what to expect...

> I would appreciate any help!

> Thanks,
> Marc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Question: VB Libraries IR Com Port control?

2. Read IR Remote from Serial Port

3. IR Device on COM Port

4. IR Serial COM Port Programming and EscapeCommFunction

5. Comm Control ( IPAQ-IR <-> IR-t68i )

6. Finding COM Ports - Mouse dies when VB talks to its COM Port

7. IR - remote

8. IR Port Programming

9. Help reading IR port

10. IR Port