Suggestions for copy protection
Author Message
 Suggestions for copy protection

We have a system that we distribute with hardware and software.
We would like for our software to be able to "see" the serial number
or volume serial number of the IBM system it is running on.  Are there
any API's or VBX's that will allow me to do this?

                                thanks.
                                rob mccoy

Tue, 26 Aug 1997 22:28:29 GMT
 Suggestions for copy protection

Quote:

> We have a system that we distribute with hardware and software.
> We would like for our software to be able to "see" the serial number
> or volume serial number of the IBM system it is running on.  Are there
> any API's or VBX's that will allow me to do this?

>                            thanks.
>                            rob mccoy

Try copystop.zip  It's out on CICA where most of the VBX's live.
(After you try it, left me know how it works)

Tue, 09 Sep 1997 22:59:22 GMT

1. SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS

2. copy protection

3. Copy protection

4. Copy protection for Access App

5. O.T. Copy Protection

6. copy protection

7. Qbasic program copy protection

8. Copy Protection for VB App

9. Copy protection module for software developers

10. VB Copy protection - Site has moved...

11. Visual Basic copy protection tool

12. No Hardware Lock COPY RIGHT Protection