Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
Author Message
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP

Hi,

- I'm searching for low level API code to save a BMP image from a
Picture-Box control. I can't use the instruction savepicture, because it
doesn't work after the use of Palette Animation API.

Thank you very, very much for any help!!!

--
Paolo Guagliumi
_______________________________________

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
Hi,

- I'm searching for low level API code to save a BMP image from a
Picture-Box control. I can't use the instruction savepicture, because it
doesn't work after the use of Palette Animation API.

Thank you very, very much for any help!!!

--
Paolo Guagliumi
_______________________________________
Casale Monferrato - Alessandria - Italy

http://members.tripod.com/softwork/map

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
Can't you save .Image instead of .Picture?
Quote:

>Hi,

>- I'm searching for low level API code to save a BMP image from a
>Picture-Box control. I can't use the instruction savepicture, because it
>doesn't work after the use of Palette Animation API.

>Thank you very, very much for any help!!!

>--
>Paolo Guagliumi
>_______________________________________
>Casale Monferrato - Alessandria - Italy

>http://members.tripod.com/softwork/map

Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP

Quote:

> Can't you save .Image instead of .Picture?

No, I can't! I tryed it in every way but it doesn't work.

The problem is probably that palette is not integrated with the bmp and
the picture and when I try to save it, I save the original bmp.

Thank you for your help Knoppert and bye from Italy!

--
Paolo Guagliumi
_______________________________________
Casale Monferrato - Alessandria - Italy

http://members.tripod.com/softwork/map

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
A last try??

Picture1.Picture = Picture1.image

Save now....

It's just a suggestion, i don't know s... about palettes..

Quote:

>> Can't you save .Image instead of .Picture?

>No, I can't! I tryed it in every way but it doesn't work.

>The problem is probably that palette is not integrated with the bmp and
>the picture and when I try to save it, I save the original bmp.

>Thank you for your help Knoppert and bye from Italy!

>--
>Paolo Guagliumi
>_______________________________________
>Casale Monferrato - Alessandria - Italy

>http://members.tripod.com/softwork/map

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
When i load a picture let's say 256 colors, and save again, it will 16
million colors (Depends on screen colors)

VB sucks..

Quote:

>A last try??

>Picture1.Picture = Picture1.image

>Save now....

>It's just a suggestion, i don't know s... about palettes..

>>> Can't you save .Image instead of .Picture?

>>No, I can't! I tryed it in every way but it doesn't work.

>>The problem is probably that palette is not integrated with the bmp and
>>the picture and when I try to save it, I save the original bmp.

>>Thank you for your help Knoppert and bye from Italy!

>>--
>>Paolo Guagliumi
>>_______________________________________
>>Casale Monferrato - Alessandria - Italy

>>http://members.tripod.com/softwork/map

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
Did you consider copying the picture to the clipboard. Then loading it into a
freeware control called CNS Crystal Imaging that has a save picture method
built in. It is freeware and has lots of functions.

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP

2. low-level bitmap support in visual basic 4.0

3. X.25 and other low level network functions in Visual Basic

4. Metadata unmanaged API for low level IO?

5. Sound Recording Using Low Level Api & Compression

6. Low Level API WAV Call - BitsPerSample

7. Low Level Midi API

8. Using low-level multimedia API's (WAVERR_BADFORMAT error)

9. API's for low-level access

10. Low-Level Audio API help

11. Sound recording using low level api

12. Saving API Drawings to a BMP or Converting from WMF to BMP