Change Registry values
Author Message
 Change Registry values

Hi there,
    Is there a way to change registry values using code written in VB5?
If there is, what should I be looking for? thanks for your attention.

Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Change Registry values
Hi,

Look at the savesetting, getsettings and deletesetting functions in the VB
help.

Marcus

Quote:

>Hi there,
>    Is there a way to change registry values using code written in VB5?
>If there is, what should I be looking for? thanks for your attention.

Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Change Registry values
If you check on www.microsoft.com/kb (MS Knowledge Base) you will find
article Id Q14567: How To Use the Registry API to Save and Retrieve Setting.
With good description and all necessary code in VB5.
I have tested that, it works.

Regards
Ratko

Quote:

>Hi there,
>    Is there a way to change registry values using code written in VB5?
>If there is, what should I be looking for? thanks for your attention.

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing registry values

2. Changing Registry Values Directly

3. Change registry values in VB/VBA

4. change registry value on remote workstation via code

5. Change value in Registry of Windows with program

6. Change DWord Value in Registry with Vb5 or Vb6

7. change system values in NT registry

8. How to change NT Registry values?

9. Changing Registry Binary Value

10. Change a registry value