Determining the height of the start bar / fitting applications around start bar
Author Message
 Determining the height of the start bar / fitting applications around start bar

I want to make my applications fit snup up to the start bar (like many
windows applications). I can make my program go behind the bar and sit on
(and hide) the bar, but I don't know how to make the edge of my app. to sit
agaist the start bar edge. I need it to when the start bar is resized, my
app. is still sitting against the edge of the bar).

Any help apprectiated.

Cheers,
Jason

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Sizing application around Windows Task/Start Bar

2. Quick Start Bar Height!!!!!!!!!!

3. Height of start bar (VB6)

4. Newbie - need to determine Start menu height

5. Height of Menu Bar and Title Bar

6. determining title bar height

7. Geometry Management: determining border, title bar, menu bar width

8. Place Shortcuts on Desktop and Start bar

9. Help file starts as a small bar

10. starting loading bar?

11. RECT of the screen minus the start bar

12. Disabling/Setting Start Menu Bar?