MSCOMM.VBX
Author Message
 MSCOMM.VBX

I'd like to know if the mscomm control in VB5 is available as
a discrete file named mscomm.vbx as it used to be in earlier
versions of VB (VB3 for instance).

A friend who has VB5 says it's available on the tool panel,
but he can't find a separate file associated with it anywhere.

Hank

Wed, 02 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MSCOMM.VBX
In VB5, it is called MSCOMM32.OCX

Quote:

--
Brian C. Boorman
Harris RF Communications

<Remove the XYZ. for valid address>

Wed, 02 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MSCOMM.VBX
MSComm1 in project/components for VB6
Quote:

> In VB5, it is called MSCOMM32.OCX

> > I'd like to know if the mscomm control in VB5 is available as
> > a discrete file named mscomm.vbx as it used to be in earlier
> > versions of VB (VB3 for instance).

> > A friend who has VB5 says it's available on the tool panel,
> > but he can't find a separate file associated with it anywhere.

> > Hank

> --
> Brian C. Boorman
> Harris RF Communications
> Rochester, NY 14610

> <Remove the XYZ. for valid address>

Tue, 08 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help me with MSComm.VBX

2. Need Major Help with MSCOMM.VBX

3. Using MSCOMM.VBX how to tell if phone stop ringing

4. Using MSCOMM.VBX how to tell if phone stop ringing

5. mscomm.vbx and windows 95

6. Mscomm.vbx

7. MSComm.VBX

8. Help with MSCOMM.VBX