Backing up / compressing a data file from within an app
Author Message
 Backing up / compressing a data file from within an app

I'm trying to give my users the ability to backup the data file in my app from
a menu option,  without shelling out to a DOS window, which is what PKZIP, and
Winzip (the beta comand line version) do.

Anyone do this in a VB program?  What did you do?  Create a cab file?  Any
sample code?  How do you uncompress?

Thanks,

F.X. Moon

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compressing Access files from within VB code

2. Compressing to Zip files within VBA

3. Compressing a file from within VBS

4. how to compress files from within the code

5. how to compress a file from within the code

6. Making back ups

7. Compressing/decompressing data files- question

8. Compressing data files with VB 4.0

9. help associating html file back to msie on app install

10. Compressing Access databases from within VB 5.0

11. Opening a PDF file within a VB app

12. playing avi files within VB app