Creating video clips
Author Message
 Creating video clips

I use an old Graphics card to VCR converter and all the audio fixings
to make instruction videos.  I would like to do the same thing
directly on the computer.  That is mix voice and screen to produce
computer trainings.  Are there programs available or even pieces of
one that I could put together and make something usable??   How are
the video clips produced that come with CD's from larger software
companies???

Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. video clips in Access

2. Markers in Video Clips

3. Video Clip!!

4. Playing a video clip

5. ??? using video clips - student question!!

6. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

7. !Help - Amovie video clip not sizeable in W98

8. How to play part of a video clip?

9. Video Clip!!

10. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

11. VB6/Crystal 7 video clips?