activex control for UPS shipping rates
Author Message
 activex control for UPS shipping rates

Any one know of, or done, an activex control to calculate UPS rates,
similar to their online calculator?  Would like to plug it into my
software for a non-internet connected program.
Thanks,
Randon Loeb

--
Randon Loeb CIO
CTI Consulting and Training

954-971-6888
DO NOT ADD THIS ADDRESS TO ANY JOKE LISTS OR OTHER LISTS

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 08:04:43 GMT
 activex control for UPS shipping rates

You can always . . . . .

. . . . . Oops. Sorry. For a  minute there I though you were a programmer!

Mike

Quote:
> Any one know of, or done, an activex control to calculate UPS rates,
> similar to their online calculator?  Would like to plug it into my
> software for a non-internet connected program.
> Thanks,
> Randon Loeb

> --
> Randon Loeb CIO
> CTI Consulting and Training

> 954-971-6888
> DO NOT ADD THIS ADDRESS TO ANY JOKE LISTS OR OTHER LISTS

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 07:03:40 GMT
 activex control for UPS shipping rates
Thanks for the help.  FYI I've contributed to several books on VB
programming, and been a professional programmer for over 10 years.  I'll
be sure to answer you likewise when you have VB, C, C++, Java, Perl,
PHP, PL/SQL, or TSQL questions.

Quote:

> You can always . . . . .

> . . . . . Oops. Sorry. For a  minute there I though you were a programmer!

> Mike

> > Any one know of, or done, an activex control to calculate UPS rates,
> > similar to their online calculator?  Would like to plug it into my
> > software for a non-internet connected program.
> > Thanks,
> > Randon Loeb

> > --
> > Randon Loeb CIO
> > CTI Consulting and Training

> > 954-971-6888
> > DO NOT ADD THIS ADDRESS TO ANY JOKE LISTS OR OTHER LISTS

--
Randon Loeb CIO
CTI Consulting and Training

954-971-6888
DO NOT ADD THIS ADDRESS TO ANY JOKE LISTS OR OTHER LISTS

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 06:54:50 GMT
 activex control for UPS shipping rates
Can you{*filter*}further/higher then he, too?

pete

Quote:

> Thanks for the help.  FYI I've contributed to several books on VB
> programming, and been a professional programmer for over 10 years.  I'll
> be sure to answer you likewise when you have VB, C, C++, Java, Perl,
> PHP, PL/SQL, or TSQL questions.

> > You can always . . . . .

> > . . . . . Oops. Sorry. For a  minute there I though you were a programmer!

> > Mike

> > > Any one know of, or done, an activex control to calculate UPS rates,
> > > similar to their online calculator?  Would like to plug it into my
> > > software for a non-internet connected program.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Randon Loeb

> > > --
> > > Randon Loeb CIO
> > > CTI Consulting and Training

> > > 954-971-6888
> > > DO NOT ADD THIS ADDRESS TO ANY JOKE LISTS OR OTHER LISTS

> --
> Randon Loeb CIO
> CTI Consulting and Training

> 954-971-6888
> DO NOT ADD THIS ADDRESS TO ANY JOKE LISTS OR OTHER LISTS

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 05:12:22 GMT

1. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

2. UPS shipping com object

3. VBScript to Calc UPS Shipping

4. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

5. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

6. Freeware: UPS real-time shipping charge query tool

7. Freeware: UPS real-time shipping charge query tool

8. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

9. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

10. Visual Basic ActiveX not shipped with Learning Edition

11. control enumeration pop-ups at design time

12. resource leaking using pictureclip control... ship is sinking