Using an Excel file without having Microsoft Excel installed
Author Message
 Using an Excel file without having Microsoft Excel installed

Is it possible to read from (and write to) an excel file without having
Microsoft Excel using Visual Basic by only setting the right references?
F.ex I want to set a reference to an object by calling GetObject(file) and
afterwards use that object to manipulate the Excel data file. Is there
anyone who has tried this?

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Excel object without installing Excel?

2. Printing in Excel Without Having Excel

3. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

4. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

5. create EXCEL with VB without EXCEL installed

6. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

7. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

8. From an ASP page, is there a way write to an EXCEL file without having EXCEL installed on the IIS machine ?

9. Accessing an Excel file without opening Excel

10. Reading Excel files without opening excel

11. Write a Excel File Without Excel App

12. Creating Excel Files Without Excel...