Do not deactivate a toolwindow
Author Message
 Do not deactivate a toolwindow

I have a MDI window with MDIChild windows and a toolwindow. Toolwindow
is not a MDIChild. I want to use MDI window menu for my toolwindow in
the same way as for MDIChild windows. So I want my toolwindow to stay
active when I click on the menu of MDI window. Normally in this
situation toolwindow looses focus and some MDIChild window becomes
active.

Thanks,

Cenkys

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:33:58 GMT

1. form deactivate not working??

2. Activate and Deactivate Form Event not working!

3. Component Svcs. Object not deactivating

4. Toolwindow problems...

5. Question about ToolWindow and minimize buttons

6. VB4 minimizable toolwindow

7. How to keep a toolwindow always on top?

8. How can I dock a toolwindow?

9. Type mismatch error when using show method on MDI Child with borderstyle=4 (fixed toolwindow)

10. Own Toolwindow disappears always

11. BorderStyle 4 - Fixed ToolWindow

12. Here's how to create a docking toolwindow