MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB
Author Message
 MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB

Quote:

>How can I use current MAPI session, which was started with
>MS Exchange? Something like: if a MAPI session exists -
>create message in this session, otherwise - create new session.

Just omit the MAPI_NEW_SESSION flag in the flFlags argument of
MAPILogonEx(). Excerpt from the MAPIX reference:

MAPI_NEW_SESSION
An attempt should be made to create a new MAPI session rather than
acquire the shared session. If the MAPI_NEW_SESSION flag is not set,
MAPILogonEx uses an existing shared session even if the
lpszprofileName parameter is not NULL.

--

Herzogenaurach  |  CompuServe:  Sven B. Schreiber 100557,177

World Wide Web  |   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB?

2. Retrieving the profile name used by the current user in Outlook

3. Getting Machine Name/Login Name

4. Retrieve name of current sub/function and name of current module

5. Getting the User Group name using Current User Function

6. Get Available Exchange Profile Names

7. How do I get the current Profile name?

8. name of current profile

9. VB 4.0 - Getting the current User Name

10. exchange login name

11. How do I get the current W95 Login Name

12. How can I get current Exchange server name?