Author Message

Hi all,

I've got an application with Windows Media Player in it (via MSDXM.OCX).
Some recent mp3-files can't be played with it and I decided to integrate a
more recent version (< WMP.OCX) that can play these files.

But the code to be used looks very different.

With the older one I could say

MP.MediaPlayer.open Song

where song was defined as

Dim Song As String

and then got a value e.g.

Song = "songx.mp3"

Now it should be something like

MP.MediaPlayer.controls.playItem (plWMPMedia as IWMPMedia)

and I don't understand the last part of this. I can declare something like

Dim Song As IWMPMedia

and then I should do something like

set Song.name = ???

but here I'm losing the track.

Any help??

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:03:20 GMT

1. wmp.ocx run-time error in VB

2. DVD with WMP ocx ???

3. WMP 9 in VB.NET

4. WMP 7 ActiveX control in VB.NET

5. How to change the balance in WMP with slidercontrol

6. BALANCE in WMP with slider ???

7. Changing Brightness in ActiveMovie (WMP ActiveX)

8. WMP and the Internet Cache

9. Checking for IE/WMP Hotfixes ?

10. Respond to embedded WMP Events?

11. WMP:Audio decoder(Left& right Channal)

12. WMP and Installed Codecs