Mscomm.vbx
Author Message
 Mscomm.vbx

Does anyone know how to use Mscomm.vbx?  I'm just exploring on how to make
certain programs like a phone for my computer.  I also wonder what
Threed.vbx and Mmsystem.dll do.
How can you tell what a .dll does?

Thanks.

Thu, 02 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Mscomm.vbx

Josh,

    MSComm.vbx is the microsoft communication control.  You set the comm
port properties and then use the input / output to send to the serial port,
modem, or what ever you have plugged into the serial port.

regards,

Todd Dietrich
Kaskaskia Valley Scale

dietrichATegyptianDOTnet

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to use Mscomm.vbx?  I'm just exploring on how to make
>certain programs like a phone for my computer.  I also wonder what
>Threed.vbx and Mmsystem.dll do.
>How can you tell what a .dll does?

>Thanks.

Sat, 04 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Mscomm.vbx

Do you know how to use it?

Quote:

>Josh,

>    MSComm.vbx is the microsoft communication control.  You set the comm
>port properties and then use the input / output to send to the serial port,
>modem, or what ever you have plugged into the serial port.

>regards,

>Todd Dietrich
>Kaskaskia Valley Scale

>dietrichATegyptianDOTnet

>>Does anyone know how to use Mscomm.vbx?  I'm just exploring on how to make
>>certain programs like a phone for my computer.  I also wonder what
>>Threed.vbx and Mmsystem.dll do.
>>How can you tell what a .dll does?

>>Thanks.

Sat, 04 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help me with MSComm.VBX

2. Need Major Help with MSCOMM.VBX

3. Using MSCOMM.VBX how to tell if phone stop ringing

4. Using MSCOMM.VBX how to tell if phone stop ringing

5. mscomm.vbx and windows 95

6. MSComm.VBX

7. MSCOMM.VBX

8. Help with MSCOMM.VBX