Problem when moving from Small Font to Large Font
Author Message
 Problem when moving from Small Font to Large Font

We are developing a product which is heavy on Graphics.
We use Windows 95 and Vb 5.0
We desined the forms  on 1024 X 768 , Small Fonts resolution.
We use some picture boxes and Image boxes to simulate the buttons.
When we go to the Large font on the system, the controls are moving
away from original positiion we designed for.
This makes our screens very ugly.
Is there anyway to avoid this.

Thanks in Advance
Joseph

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem when moving from Small Font to Large Font

There is no way that I know of to avoid your problem, other than to
replace the pixture and image boxes with standard VB5 command buttons.
With VB5 command buttons, you can set their Style property to Graphical,
and then set the picture property of the button to the image file (bmp,
jpg or gif) you want to use.  When you change fonts, the button will
keep the image centered on the button.

Quote:

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Large font and small font problem

2. problem small fonts/large fonts

3. An annoying problem: small fonts/large fonts

4. Large Fonts and Small Fonts problems

5. Small Fonts vs. Large Fonts problems

6. resize problem with large fonts v. small fonts

7. Problem large font - small font

8. from Small Font to Large Font

9. Large Font vs Small Font

10. Small fonts vs. large fonts