add icons to menu
Author Message
 add icons to menu

How to add icons to a popup-menu (like for example in the start menu)?
Its also very important for me to add them in the submenus, too!

Please help!

If you have questions, additions, criticisms, praises etc. feel free to contact me!
For USENET-messages: Please answer by eMail AND posting if possible!
---

eMail: ostruss(at)gmx(dot)net

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 add icons to menu

>How to add icons to a popup-menu (like for example in the start menu)?
>Its also very important for me to add them in the submenus, too!

>Please help!

________
>If you have questions, additions, criticisms, praises etc. feel free to
contact me!
>For USENET-messages: Please answer by eMail AND posting if possible!
>---

>eMail: ostruss(at)gmx(dot)net

Downlad OwnMenu4.zip from the Source Code section.
http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~psy/
Place icons to the left of the captions in the pull-down menus.

Other resources look for Menu (vb) General on my home page.

Henri Leboeuf
Web page: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hleboeuf/index.htm

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 add icons to menu
Try this great site: http://vbaccelerator.com

Roger Parry

Quote:

> How to add icons to a popup-menu (like for example in the start menu)?
> Its also very important for me to add them in the submenus, too!

> Please help!

_______
Quote:
> If you have questions, additions, criticisms, praises etc. feel free to
contact me!
> For USENET-messages: Please answer by eMail AND posting if possible!
> ---

> eMail: ostruss(at)gmx(dot)net

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can I add icon to menu.

2. Add Icon in menu

3. Add icon to menu

4. Add icon to menu

5. Adding Icons to Menus?

6. How to add Icon to menu item

7. Adding icons to Menus????

8. Adding Icons to Menus and Listboxes

9. add icons to menu items

10. Adding Icons to Menus

11. Adding icons to menus

12. Adding icons to menu using SetMenuItemBitmaps