Develop An Accounting Package using VB 
Author Message
 Develop An Accounting Package using VB

Dear VBers,

Those who would like to know more about the book titled "Develop An Accounting

Customer List:

Wipro, Infosys, Infeneon (Sister Concern of Siemens), IIM.

Regards,
Krishna



Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:48:54 GMT  
 Develop An Accounting Package using VB
We are happy to post that this book titled "Develop An Accounting
Package Using VB" has been received well by the:

"Young Mens Christian Association" (YMCA, India)They have offered
to write a introductory letter about the book and also use it as
a reference in the numerous training insititutes they own or
are associated with.

Regards,
Krishna



Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:26:17 GMT  
 Develop An Accounting Package using VB
And they are a truly impressive reference !

I expect that your next posting will be that the Hisbollah also
recomend your book - and that the Mujahudin use it as essential
reading.

If you are appealing to a UK audience then why not get accreditation
from the YHA (Youth Hostel  Association) ot the NT (National Trust)

Unfortunately not knowing of many naff US potential referees, I cannot
''narrow' your audience in that market.

If you were not so amusing/comical I would blast you for spamming - as
it is - keep it up - we all need a laugh.


Quote:
>We are happy to post that this book titled "Develop An Accounting
>Package Using VB" has been received well by the:

>"Young Mens Christian Association" (YMCA, India)They have offered
>to write a introductory letter about the book and also use it as
>a reference in the numerous training insititutes they own or
>are associated with.

>Regards,
>Krishna



Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:50:04 GMT  
 Develop An Accounting Package using VB
Are these YMCA people going to wear strange clothes and funny hats and
prance about singing its praises? Mind you, if they do then you're gonna
have to find a "snazzier" title. I've been practicing all morning (just in
case you invite me to join in) and I'm having a little trouble finding a
nice tune that goes well with "Develop an Accounting Package Using VB". I'm
sure there's one out there, though.

Mike


Quote:
> We are happy to post that this book titled "Develop An Accounting
> Package Using VB" has been received well by the:

> "Young Mens Christian Association" (YMCA, India)They have offered
> to write a introductory letter about the book and also use it as
> a reference in the numerous training insititutes they own or
> are associated with.

> Regards,
> Krishna



Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:00:31 GMT  
 Develop An Accounting Package using VB


Jerry,

I think it's just a simple misunderstanding, they (YMCA) probably
heard about it as a VP book, not VB.  :)
(VP Village People for the slow ones. )

Quote:
>And they are a truly impressive reference !

>I expect that your next posting will be that the Hisbollah also
>recomend your book - and that the Mujahudin use it as essential
>reading.

ROFL.

<snip>

Regards, Frank.



Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:02:53 GMT  
 Develop An Accounting Package using VB
VP - Village People ?
Is this something American ?

Hell I thought that everyone knew that 'conventional accounting' was
invented by Lorenzo DeMedici - all that double entry crud. He probably
knicked it from the Greeks who were just losing the Eastern Roman
Empire at he time.

Since about 1980 - the smart money has been on the 'transaction file'
approach - how anyone could write a book on such a simple concept
simply beats me.

Anyway - it is Saturday - .. Saturnalia ... Idiots Night ...

Should we mock our friends from the sub-continent ?

YES - why not ?



Quote:


>Jerry,

>I think it's just a simple misunderstanding, they (YMCA) probably
>heard about it as a VP book, not VB.  :)
>(VP Village People for the slow ones. )

>>And they are a truly impressive reference !

>>I expect that your next posting will be that the Hisbollah also
>>recomend your book - and that the Mujahudin use it as essential
>>reading.

>ROFL.

><snip>

>Regards, Frank.



Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:11:22 GMT  
 Develop An Accounting Package using VB


Quote:
>VP - Village People ?

C'mon Jerry, even a young lad like you must have heard of them and the
song Y-M-C-A.  ;-)

Quote:
>Is this something American ?

It is, but i think most of the yanks try hard to deny it :-)

Quote:
>Anyway - it is Saturday - .. Saturnalia ... Idiots Night ...

Hell i'm here. ;-)

Regards, Frank.



Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:46:05 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. VB Accounting Packages

2. VB Accounting Packages

3. Accounting package for VB?

4. Looking for Accounting Package for VB/SQL

5. Accounting package for VB?

6. Developing Accounting Software from Cobol

7. Accounting Packages

8. Third party Accounting and Inventory packages

9. Need to write an Accounting package

10. Accounting packages

11. Need accounting package in Visual Basic with source code

12. Integrating Accounting Packages

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software