AUTOPLAY INTERFACE for 2 multi-tasking programs
Author Message
 AUTOPLAY INTERFACE for 2 multi-tasking programs

        Anyone have any idea how I would go about coding a program to
have 2 chess programs play each other (unatttended) using VB4?

Sun, 29 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 AUTOPLAY INTERFACE for 2 multi-tasking programs

Quote:
>    Anyone have any idea how I would go about coding a program to
> have 2 chess programs play each other (unatttended) using VB4?

DDE? There should be an entire chapter in the Programmer's Guide
about programming DDE. You might have to look in the KB for
information about using Network DDE, which can be used to have
your programs talk to each other on different machines.

Sun, 06 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Creating a CD ROM Autoplay program

2. Multi-processor/ Multi-thread programming

3. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

4. VB COM interface for Task Scheduler

5. Task Scheduler - COM Interface

6. Multi-day task pads like weekly calendar

7. Advice on Multi-Tasking / Windows Services

8. How to do multi-tasking in VB

9. Multi-Tasking DOS

10. Need Help with Multi-Tasking in MS-DOS 5.0

11. Multi-tasking/API question

12. Multi-tasking