Removing File menu items that have been inserted by Wordbasic code
Author Message
 Removing File menu items that have been inserted by Wordbasic code

Hello,

I have a Template at work that adds in a new menu item to the file menu each
time the template is used. The code that checks for the menu before adding
did not work so there are 50 instances of the same menu item in the file
menu. Is there an easy way to remove the menu items (I have tried customise
but that does not show the added options) or do I have to generate some code
that will remove them ? If so could I please have some assistance with that
aswell ?

Thanks in advance

Gary.

Tue, 11 May 2004 19:00:28 GMT

1. Removing items from the file menu that have been added by wordbasic

2. Remove menu/menu items from IDE

3. WordBasic question: Disabling menu items

4. I am having probles with this code

5. Hi, I am having trouble with bar code font not working

6. Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code

7. Problem removing item from Outlook Actions menu?

8. Problem removing menu items on unload

9. Need help adding/removing a menu item

10. How to remove menu items on close

11. Add / Remove items in a menu

12. System Menu - Adding/Removing items