Using scanner in VB
Author Message
 Using scanner in VB

to comp.lang.basic.visual about "Re: Using scanner in VB":
-----------------------------

Quote:
>Here is a uuencoded VBX to do this
>Hope it helps you
>Curt

>Subject: SCANDEMO.ZIP (1/1)

>BEGIN --- CUT HERE --- Cut Here --- cut here --- SCANDEMO.ZIP

>--

>Visual Basic Code Catalog
>Visual Basic Code Catalog is integrated into the Visual basic
>environment
>and enables Programmers to catalog and reuse their code. Includes
>Messagebox Master.
>Registered user recieves updated database with over 50+ tips.

>VB Code Catalog is  a source code cataloger that stores and retrieves
>various tips trick snippetts etc.
>it includes messagebox master which writes code for messageboxes
>depending
>on the configuration you set.the shareware version  has 15 tips ready
>to use and the
>registered version has 50 + tips to date. It can be found at
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~gillis/vb/sw/.

-----------------------------

Hi Saleem Shahzad

I have downloaded the VBX You have attached, but when starting the prg., I
get the normal Scanner startup screen for setting size, resolution and so
on, but I also get and Error telling me that a scanner error.

 When using winfax i get the same error, and I get no Image,

 When using CorelDraw i get the same error, but the prog. proceedes and
  I get the Image,

 When using Photo Magic i get no error, and I get the Image, without
  problems

My scanner is a Trust FC 2614, I think it is a Mustek clone, at least
the software that whent with the scanner is a driver for MFS 6000 C. Does
anyone know the answer, or should I get a new driver, and if so, where do
I get it? It would be very nice if I could make a program that would scan
an image and fax it right away.

Med venlig hilsen
 Bjoern Ginsborg
 Gyldenbjergvej 59
 4840  Noerre Alslev
 Denmark
Tel/Fax #: +45 5384 6643

--- OffRoad 1.9g registered to Bjoern Ginsborg

**************************************
Sent via Inform-BBS
-the leading alternative network in Denmark

Inform-BBS, Wesselsgade 4, DK-2200 Copenhagen N
Ph (+45) 31 35 38 80
Fax (+45) 31 35 43 32
BBS (+45) 31 35 45 32 (FirstClass)

**************************************

Wed, 22 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using scanner in VB

2. Newbie Q: Using a barcode scanner with VB

3. Using a scanner with VB

4. Using a scanner with VB

5. INFO NEEDED on USING Bar Code Scanner in VB

6. Newbie Q2: Using a bar code scanner with VB

7. Using Scanner via Browser under VB

8. Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting

9. Using barcode scanner with Access

10. Using Scanner With Access

11. Tips on using MCI, devtype scanner?

12. using scanner