OCX Registration Problem
Author Message
 OCX Registration Problem

I am using VB5/Pro to develop a Database app.  It has been working fine.  I
installed the Service Pak 2 for VB5 Pro and it continued to work fine UNTIL I
tried to put a DBGrid control on a form.  It then told me that liscense info
couldn't be found.  I tried putting the DBComboBox and the DBList controls on
and they work fine.  I cannot figure out how to "reregister/reliscense" this
control.  I know how to do it for .dll's but can someone point me in the right
direction to fix this .ocx prob.

thanx

lans

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 OCX Registration Problem

The simplest way:
Go to the DOS prompt,
Go to your \Windows\system subDir,
Type:    RegSvr32 /R OCXName.OCX, and
Press the ENTER key.
Cliff

Quote:

> I am using VB5/Pro to develop a Database app.  It has been working fine.  I
> installed the Service Pak 2 for VB5 Pro and it continued to work fine UNTIL I
> tried to put a DBGrid control on a form.  It then told me that liscense info
> couldn't be found.  I tried putting the DBComboBox and the DBList controls on
> and they work fine.  I cannot figure out how to "reregister/reliscense" this
> control.  I know how to do it for .dll's but can someone point me in the right
> direction to fix this .ocx prob.

> thanx

> lans

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Answer to comdlg32.ocx and comctl32.ocx registration problems

2. Data1.ocx registration problems

3. GRAPH32.OCX Registration Problem

4. HELP - .ocx registration problem

5. Arggh, OCX registration problems