installing source safe on Novell 3.11
Author Message
 installing source safe on Novell 3.11

Hi

We are currently trying to install Source Safe 4.0 on our
Novell 3.11.
Unfortunately our server does not suppurt long filenames yet, so
we tried to install with the recommended /f-parameter to force
short filenames. The installation-programm starts just fine but
then shows some errormessages like "object XX not found" before
quitting.

Has anyone been able to install it proberly?

Thanks

Thomas

Furrer & Partner AG, Switzerland

Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to save VB4 source code into LAN(Novell 3.11)

2. how to save VB4 program source into LAN(novell 3.11)

3. MICROSOFT - PLEASE Help - Novell 3.11/4.11 LDB Issues

4. Major Help needed with VB4 + Windows 3.11 Linked to Access 2.0 on Novell 4

5. HELP - Novell login in 3.11

6. HELP - Novell login in 3.11

7. Problem getting Novell username from WfW 3.11

8. VB and Novell 3.11 Send command

9. VB and Novell 3.11 Send Command

10. Changing password on NT- and Novell (3.11) servers

11. Login Name in a Novell Netware 3.11

12. HELP - Novell login in 3.11