Forms collection problem
Author Message
 Forms collection problem

Hi,
I'm having a peculiar problem. I have a mdi based application where
certain forms are Modal. Now, when the forms collection is looped
through, the counter of forms collection shows erronous resulrs. Even
if a modal form is unloaded, the collection doesnt reflect it. The
Forms.count remains in a plus one state.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Mahesh

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:11:21 GMT
 Forms collection problem

released on 17 Jan 2002 08:11:21 -0800 bearing the following
fruit:

Quote:
>Hi,
>I'm having a peculiar problem. I have a mdi based application where
>certain forms are Modal. Now, when the forms collection is looped
>through, the counter of forms collection shows erronous resulrs. Even
>if a modal form is unloaded, the collection doesnt reflect it. The
>Forms.count remains in a plus one state.
>Any help is appreciated.

My feeling is that that form is NOT unloaded.

Check the name of each form in the collection.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:38:02 GMT
 Forms collection problem

Quote:
> Hi,
> I'm having a peculiar problem. I have a mdi based application where
> certain forms are Modal. Now, when the forms collection is looped
> through, the counter of forms collection shows erronous resulrs. Even
> if a modal form is unloaded, the collection doesnt reflect it. The
> Forms.count remains in a plus one state.
> Any help is appreciated.

You are taking into account that form(0) is the parent form, yes?

Terry Austin

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:15:48 GMT

1. forms collection problem

2. Forms Collection: Using it to Open Forms by Passing the Form Name as a String Variable

3. Collection of forms problem

4. Problems with Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Collection (FM20.DLL)

5. Collection of forms problem

6. Problem with form-collections

7. Sub forms not in the Forms collection?

8. 3rd party generated forms not in Forms collection

9. Hiding forms not in Forms collection

10. Getting to the Forms collection from a form reference

11. Collections, Collections and More Collections

12. Insert code into a form in a collection at run-time