Directory size in bytes
Author Message
 Directory size in bytes

Good morning,

This is probabley simple but I am still learning.

Call someone help me to find the size of a named directory ( a nominated
sub-directory)  in bytes.  I can code for finding the size of a specified
filename in bytes.

I am using vb4 before any sends code for vb5/6.

I have had difficulty trying to get into microsoft's knowledge base, which
I learned about only three weeks ago.

Thank you for anyones comments

Mark (aged 16)

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Size file or size directory

2. Need to convert a 16 byte array of bytes to 4 byte integer

3. Bytes used in directory

4. increasing cursor size over 1962 bytes

5. File Byte Size Sum

6. Current Downloaded Size .. Byte Array's

7. Array Size in bytes

8. How to determine Byte size of an array ?

9. How to determine Byte size of an array ?

10. Size if String Text In Bytes

11. retrieving image size from byte array

12. Determining the size in bytes of a string