vb3.0 setup wizard help
Author Message
 vb3.0 setup wizard help

Hi,

Setup Wizard generates a file called ver.dl.  Can anyone tell me what this
file is for and if I need to include it with my application?

Thanks.
-sonny

Thu, 17 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 vb3.0 setup wizard help

Quote:

> Hi,

> Setup Wizard generates a file called ver.dl.  Can anyone tell me what this
> file is for and if I need to include it with my application?

> Thanks.
> -sonny

The Ver.dll is for checking file version, so that you can decide if your install app should overwrite older/newer files or not.

--
Ricky Lo

   Screen Savers From A-Z by Rat Loaf
Hundreds of screen saver for downloading

    http://www.sirius.com/~ratloaf/

Thu, 17 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help---can't get vb3 setup wizard to create subdirectories

2. VB3 Setup Wizard problems - appreciate some help

3. After VB4.0, VB3 Setup Wizard does not work...HELP

4. Seeking Help on VB3's Setup Wizard under Win 95

5. Setup Wizard and VB3 Pro

6. VB3 - Win 95 - Setup Wizard

7. Setup Wizard (VB3.0 Pro)

8. VB3 Setup Wizard under Win95?