Printer object and printer fonts
Author Message
 Printer object and printer fonts

Hi,

I have a question regading the printer object and printer fonts.  When I
use the font dialog in the common dialog control and select a printer
font - as opposed to a screen/system/true-type font - and use the font
specified as the font property for the printer object, the printer just
slowly prints out in some sans-serif font.  It ends up being the same
font regardless of which printer font is chosen.

Can I get the printer object to actually print the printer fonts, or is
this just a dead end?

Thanks!

Jon Higgins

Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. A HOW-TO: Setting Printer fonts: WAS Printer fonts

2. Printer.Font.Name and Printer.Font.Size problems with HP LaserJets

3. Problems with Printer.Font Object

4. font transparent on printer object doesn't work

5. Using Fonts with the Printer object

6. printer object and available fonts

7. REQ: Font isn't transparant on Printer object in VB 5.0

8. Printer Object - Font problem

9. printer object.Impossible to use fonts!

10. Why printer object won't stay reset to correct font/size

11. Font properties with the Printer object in VB4.0

12. Damn VB4 Printer Object prints wrong font!!