Please Help: Font & printform question
Author Message
 Please Help: Font & printform question

I have a form with a form1.printform. On one system (mine, of course) it
prints perfectly. On my customer's work system it prints fine. On his
home system some of the text boxes do not print.
Notes:
1. vb 4 32 bit.
2. Font is Arial 8/10/12 point Regular
3. Printers that work are HP, Mine is inkjet. office is Laser 4L. Non
working printer is C2500 by Canon
4. Also I found out that Labels do not honor the requested font like
text.boxes do. Had to change all fields to text boxes. Labels use the
first font in the win.ini font list regardless of what I specified.
I am pulling my hair out. any ideas will be appreciated.
Email address is vb forum  at  c u r t   d o t   c o m... Sorry I am sick
of spam.

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP please, PrintForm question

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Help! Font change in .PrintForm

4. PrintForm & Clipboard Questions

5. Please, help me with PrintForm in VB 5

6. Please help me "Printform" problem

7. Please, help me with PrintForm in VB5

8. PrintForm method cuts off the bottom of the form, Please Help

9. PrintForm Method problem, Please HELP!

10. Please help me "Printform problem"

11. ** THE DAMN PRINTFORM ! HELP PLEASE **

12. PrintForm problem...Please help !!!!!