VB Data Structure for Email Storage
Author Message
 VB Data Structure for Email Storage

How do you create a database to house email type data (ie from, date,
subject, and a variable length message)

I don't want to use a fixed length data field for the message because that
would be efficient

Any help is appreciated.

Mark Gering

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB Data Structure for Email Storage
there are a couple of ways the easiest is to use a database with memo
fields to store the message and then normal fields for the other info.

AlexE

writes

Quote:
>How do you create a database to house email type data (ie from, date,
>subject, and a variable length message)

>I don't want to use a fixed length data field for the message because that
>would be efficient

>Any help is appreciated.

>Mark Gering

-----------------------

HTTP://www.Kline-Uk.com/steelcad
The Number 1. Steel Detailing Package

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Structured storage - done it using VB?

2. Compound Structured Storage in VB?

3. Structured Storage with .NET

4. Structured Storage

5. Structured Storage

6. Structured Storage

7. Repost: OLE Structured Storage

8. Help find a demo Structured Storage OCX

9. OLE Structured Storage in VB5?

10. Structured Storage For Visual Basic

11. Structured Storage

12. HELP: Classes for OLE2 Structured Storage