Need help starting PAC MAN game
Author Message
 Need help starting PAC MAN game

I need help programming a pac man game. How would I start it, what things i
need to do, etc. I am using vb6.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need help starting PAC MAN game
You should start with things *very* simple and build up a resource of
experience first if your a beginner, but anyway...

Try creating the game board. Assuming your doing this in 2D then you can
create some fixed measurement of the grid to be used and try putting some
lines along somewhere.  Then draw the pacman and decide how to display it on
screen.

This is not the best way but it is quite fun,
  Peter

-- Please reply to the newsgroup --
-- Invalid e-mail address --

Quote:
> I need help programming a pac man game. How would I start it, what things
> need to do, etc. I am using vb6.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. PAC-MAN

2. PAC-MAN

3. Pac-Man in Visual Basic

4. Pac-Man in Visual Basic

5. Pac-Man AI

6. Man oh Man - Need VB Help for Using Access Databases

7. Need help to start VB games programming for kids

8. Start Menu: The mystery man ?

9. DUNK DUNK man DUNK women DUNK High man DUNK High women

10. Can someone HELP! Need help with game

11. Needed - 10 good (wo)men with PB3.2

12. need help with game