Single-point updates to MS Graph via OLE?
Author Message
 Single-point updates to MS Graph via OLE?

I'm working on a program that generates a graph using OLE to MS Graph 5.
Easy enough. But now I'd like to *animate* the graph by updating
individual data points. The values of these thirty-odd data points change
every couple of seconds, so processing limitations prohibit me from
updating all points every time a single point changes. So, my question:
are single-point updates even possible?

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP:Graph via MS-Graph or control

2. Updating a single OLE link for a record OR updating existing database

3. Point to point on a graph (with a picture)

4. ***Point to Point Single Video Streaming*****

5. MS Graph 5 OLE Automation in Word from Access 97

6. Manipulating the MS Excel OLE Graph at run time behind the scenes

7. Accessing text boxes/labels inside the MS Graph OLE

8. Accessing text boxes/labels inside the MS Graph OLE

9. Problems updating MS Graph charts in Powerpoint using Excel VBA

10. Error dynamically updating MS Graph in Word 97

11. Visio in VB6 via OLE = long delay before screen updates

12. Run MS Internet Assistant via VB4 OLE control?