VB3 ANIMATEPALETTE how?
Author Message
 VB3 ANIMATEPALETTE how?

Sorry about asking again but...

PALETTE ANIMATION

How do I load in a BMP and animate the palette?

From the win30api.txt I copied some declarations - for example
"Declare Sub ANIMATEPALETTE Lib "GDI" (ByVal hPalette As Integer,
ByVal wStartIndex As Integer, ByVal wNumEntries As Integer,
lpPaletteColors As PALET{*filter*}TRY)" into the general declarations
section.

However I haven't been successful in getting the palette to animate.
Their doesn't seem to be any information about precisely how to do
this.
It should be possable to do this with API without buying an extra VBX
ect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thu, 30 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using AnimatePalette, SetPalette.....etc...

2. AnimatePalette in VB Pro 3.0

3. AnimatePalette help in VBPro 3.0

4. AnimatePalette API

5. AnimatePalette

6. Visual Basic 5.0 and API AnimatePalette

7. AnimatePalette

8. AnimatePalette

9. VB5 and AnimatePalette

10. AnimatePalette trouble run-time

11. Repost ( Improved Program) VB3.0 for Hourly Wage (Reset Button Added) - Vb3-hr-w.zip

12. VB3 (yes, VB3!) database question