Mouse Co-ordinates
Author Message
 Mouse Co-ordinates

Is there a simple way of finding out what the current position of the
mouse is?

Any help much appreciated

Steve

--
Steve Copeland

Sat, 03 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Co-ordinates

Quote:

>Is there a simple way of finding out what the current position of the
>mouse is?

WfW/VB3:
This example opens a window where the mouse pointer is:

Type POINTAPI
    x As Integer
    y As Integer
End Type
Declare Sub GetCursorPos Lib "User" (lpPoint As POINTAPI)

Sub Form_Load()
Dim CursPos As POINTAPI

Call GetCursorPos(CursPos)
Left = (CursPos.x * Screen.TwipsPerPixelX) - (Width / 2)
Top = CursPos.y * Screen.TwipsPerPixelY
End Sub

Greetings,

| I don't believe in a no-win scenario.  |
|               - Admiral James T. Kirk  |

Mon, 05 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Co-ordinates
SC>Subject: Mouse Co-ordinates

SC>Is there a simple way of finding out what the current position of the
SC>mouse is?

Check out GetCursorPos in your API docs.

Joe

Never underestimate the power of a WAG.
e-mail:

---
 * WR  [NR] * UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY

Wed, 07 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Finding mouse co-ordinates

2. how do i use mouse co-ordinates

3. mouse co-ordinates...

4. Mouse Coordinate to Width Question

5. Reading Mouse CoOrdinates from QBASIC

6. Global mouse coordinates

7. Getting Mouse Coordinates

8. mouse coordinates and drawing

9. Global mouse coordinates