Recording sound in a VB application
Author Message
 Recording sound in a VB application

Optimally it would be nice if it was wrapped up in an easy to use
control but that probably isn't going to happen.  I checked the
archives and there was one posting of 20 or so API calls that
were relevant to the subject, boy, I would rather not have to
wade through those and figure out what the heck they do and
how.  If someone could direct me to a Web page, a book or
any source where I can get information about this.  I shell out
now and have the user record a message, how awful, but I
really would like to have all the controls and file naming
invisible to them.  Please, take the option to email me
as well as post when you respond.

Thanks
Barry

Wed, 30 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sound Controls recording / reversing sounds from within VB

2. Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)

3. Playing sounds even if other applications are playing sounds

4. Losing part/all of sound recording using MCI32.OCX under VB 4.0

5. recording & sampling sound in VB

6. Sound recording in VB

7. Losing part/all of sound recording using MCI32.OCX under VB 4.0

8. recording sound in vb

9. Recording Sound In VB without a VBX

10. VB Control to play and record sounds

11. Losing part/all of sound recording using MCI32.OCX under VB 4.0

12. Losing part/all of sound recording using MCI32.OCX under VB 4.0