string manipulation, string routines, etc.
Author Message
 string manipulation, string routines, etc.

Where may I find free source code library of canned string manipulation
functions?

Thanx

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:58:12 GMT
 string manipulation, string routines, etc.

Quote:
> Where may I find free source code library of canned string manipulation
> functions?

Visual Basic!

Mike

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:37:03 GMT
 string manipulation, string routines, etc.
You can try www.FreeVBCode.com but much of it is of dubious quality.

- Jim

Quote:

> Where may I find free source code library of canned string
manipulation
> functions?

> Thanx

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:55:08 GMT
 string manipulation, string routines, etc.
Damn, you're funny!

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:37:03 -0000, "Michael Williams"

Quote:

>> Where may I find free source code library of canned string manipulation
>> functions?

>Visual Basic!

>Mike

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:00:30 GMT
 string manipulation, string routines, etc.

Quote:
> Damn, you're funny!

It wasn't supposed to be funny. Visual Basic DOES have a lot of string
manipulation functions. If you tell us what functions you are looking for
that are not provided by Visual Basic then maybe we can help.

Mike

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:48:51 GMT
 string manipulation, string routines, etc.
Although the comment "Visual Basic" was not very informative, I think the
essence of the reply was that VB already provides a ton of built in String
manipulation routines that can handle most everything that you need to do.

Just off the top of my head I can think of the following VB String routines.
& Trim Instr = Mid Replace Left Right Uppercase Like Split StrConv InStrRev
and I'm sure there are others.

So what do you need to do?

Quote:
> Where may I find free source code library of canned string manipulation
> functions?

> Thanx

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:14:16 GMT

1. String manipulation

2. String Manipulation

3. String/Text Manipulations

4. VBA String Manipulation DLL Missing

5. String manipulation in VBA

6. String Manipulation

7. String manipulation with vbscript

8. String manipulation topic

9. String manipulation...

10. Text String Manipulation

11. Newbie question : string manipulation with VBscript.

12. String manipulation