New to Visual Basic 5
Author Message
 New to Visual Basic 5

Hello,

I just recieved Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition, and no clue how to
use it. =] What book would someone recommend to me for a beginner?

Or, if you have time to talk with me over some things on VB 5.0, you can

Thanks,

Craig C. Regester

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New to Visual Basic 5

Quote:
> Hello,

> I just recieved Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition, and no clue how to
> use it. =] What book would someone recommend to me for a beginner?

> Or, if you have time to talk with me over some things on VB 5.0, you can

> Thanks,

> Craig C. Regester

There's an on-line course at http://www.waite.com/ezone/ezone/index.htm
All ya have to do is buy the book.

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I'm New to Visual Basic

2. Excel input file, new to Visual Basic

3. New to Visual Basic

4. NEW FREE visual basic source code program

5. New to Visual basic any suggestions?

6. ** BRAND NEW UNWRAPPED VISUAL BASIC PROFESSIONAL **

7. Happy New Year Visual Basic Gurus- Developers needed nationwide-(Recruiter)

8. New Norwegian Visual Basic Site

9. New at Visual Basic and need some help......

10. help me please(new to visual basic)problem with installing the msdn library

11. New to Visual Basic

12. New to Visual Basic in Excel Object problem