DateTime Picker control
Author Message
 DateTime Picker control

Does anyone know of, or have a link to a freeware/shareware datetime picker
control (derived from the new commctl dll) for Visual Basic 5.0.  I'm looking
for one like the one in delphi 3.0.  I've even tried creating an .OCX from the
Delphi 3.0 VCL control - but it doesn't work: it appears and I can set
properties, however I can't retrieve the *value* of the date/time - it freezes
to the current date/time.  So, has anyone created an OCX directly??  The VB5
masked edit control just isn't cutting it!

Thanks
James Hankinson

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem

2. Datetime picker control in VB5

3. Scripting DateTime Picker Control

4. How to lock DateTime picker control

5. DateTime Picker control VS DataChanged property

6. Free Datetime picker control

7. Is there a datetime picker control for evb??

8. ADO & DateTime Picker control: HELP!!!

9. "Flat" DateTime Picker and ImageCombo controls

10. Help: DateTime Picker

11. DateTime Picker BorderStyle

12. datetime picker return type, changing time